Career at Print Union
Our strengths are above all people. Professional staff who are able to achieve the highest quality using the latest technologies.
Screen Printer Assistant
We are looking for a motivated printer assistant to join our team. The position is available immediately and will be suitable for a person who enjoys a variety of tasks during the working day. Working in a growing company, your experience will grow together with our business. We appreciate candidates, who try to invest in their careers through personal training and development.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Printing preparation and cleaning
- Folding and packing of garments
- Heat sealing logo's
- Digital printing
- Screen printing
You must possess the ability to operate within our team with the right attitude, skills and knowledge to get the job done. These include:
- A pro-active and inquisitive personality
- Ability to operate a computer
- Eye for detail
- Drive to exceed our client's and team expectations
- Ability to adapt to change, willing to learn
We are looking for a experienced and independent screen printer to join our team. Print Union will reward your success with a full-time position with an attractive salary. You will also receive training and the opportunity for career progression. You will have all the tools needed to reach your potential.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 3 years' Hands- on experience printing on textiles and/or fabrics.
- Capable of problem solving meeting and exceeding both the company and customer’s expectations.
- Able to work with M&R Machines
- Capable of mixing inks and following job task requirements and guidelines
- Good communication
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ensures the work area is cleaned throughout the shift, works closely with their assistant
- Printing jobs throughout the day whilst following job task requirements
- Exposing and coating of screens
- Utilise personal protective equipment as required for personal safety and the safety of other team members
- Be punctual
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Over the years of work, we have gained experience, which resulted in the expansion of our business to Polish market. During this time, our range of services has grown steadily, thanks to which we are able to offer our clients comprehensive solutions.
- Responsible for quality and on-time production
- Train and groom press operators
- Build a team environment
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
Every application should contain a clause:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application document sent by me by Print Union Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Skierniewice (96-100), ul. Łowicka 127, for the needs of the recruitment process. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal”.
In the event that you are not employed in the position to which this job advertisement relates, and you would be interested in recruiting them in the future, please add the following clause additionally:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application document sent by me by Print Union Sp. with o, o. with headquarters in Skierniewice (96-100), ul. Łowicka 127, for the needs of future recruitment processes. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal”.